jameshyron13 jameshyron13 13-15, M 16 Answers May 20, 2012

ALIENS

Best Answer

I was implored to read the bible at 6 years of age...when I read the part about them walking over the hill and seeing a city...I was done with religion...Dr. Seuss could have done a better job of making up a story than that!...The bible is a fable..people have created a multi million dollar industry ba<x>sed on it...believe in you...you are truth!

Best Answer

This is one of the most intricate fairy tales I've ever seen. Personally, I perfer Goldilocks and the 3 Bares...It's just out on DVD

Best Answer

They later had a son called Seth

Best Answer

according to the story, ****** upon ******. Which makes no sense genetically.

Best Answer

wallmart

Best Answer

they all got it on with Eve.

Best Answer

so in the begining ****** was fine

Best Answer

no but it say she only had cane and able so if they all had her why wernt more babies mentiond

Best Answer

I'm not sure that my answer is true, but it is a fact that íncest was extremely prevalent in biblical times.

Best Answer

nice pic by the way

Best Answer

i believe you cos you look intelligent in your pic

Best Answer

i cant believe they blocked i n c e s t out

Best Answer

One of the things they don't want you to ask. <br />
Like ****** is bad but after the flood who did Noahs family have beside each other???

Best Answer

Yes, Noah his sons and wives, that was it. They had ****** to repopulate the earth.

Best Answer

I remember hearing somewhere about the old stories being misinterpretations of a previous modern civilization's history. I think they said Noah's ark was probably a blood bank that was created to repopulate a dying planet, before the final catastrophe.

Best Answer

A blood bank? That is really going out on the olive branch for that one!

Best Answer

evolution?^^ come on religion sucks anyway... at least I can't believe in this stuff...

Best Answer

monkeys

Best Answer

Everyone came from Cane and Able because they had babies and it just goes on.

Best Answer