If God took Adam's rib then he used the same DNA, right? <br />
Which means they have the same sex chromosomes, right? <br />
So "Eve" was a clone of Adam, right? Like they were gays twins? <br />
We are all decended from gay twins????

Best Answer

Nothing Like Total MisApprehension. See my Two Comments... Understand: Mirror ReFlection: Reversed. "The Sheath Creates The Shaft." Dual WaveForm (see Yoni) Precipitates The 'Particle' (see Lingam). Gracious.

Best Answer

The christain faith does not see women as witches, man & woman are made by God to be together and they are seen as equal in Christanity if not by mankind

Best Answer

LOL. Blind.

Best Answer

I never thought of women as witches.

Best Answer

The Female Is A ReFlection Of The First I-Mage, Wisdom (Sophia). They Are Called "Witches" Because They Carry, Hidden WithIn Them, The REAL Lyght (Representative), Along With The ReFlected UnReal Lie-ght. There Are Two Lights. Woman Must Never Know... Or Creation ItsS-Elf Runs The Risk Of "DisAppearing" Due To Their Gnosis. CreaTion Is Illusion, Maya, BoX... The UnReal. As Long As The "Witches" Sleep, All Is "Well." Should They Awaken, Entropy Ensues (Impetus-Entropy)... All Immobilizes And sSelf Collapse Occurs. Their UnKnowing Allows InterChange Of Energy (MoTion) To Continue... REAL-I-Z-A-TION Causes It To Freeze By "Non-Re-Action;" The Image Freezes, And Collapses. Order (Sequence) From DisOrder (Chaos). If DisOrder Ceases (Birth Source, Darkness, or Dark Lyght), The System DisAppears: The Illusion Is Broken. ... HowEver, Fear Not... They Are UnAble To "Break The Spell" Of Life=LOVE (Substance Of).

Best Answer

I dunno. Do you ride the bus or carry your lunch to school?

Best Answer

The story of Adam and Eve is a fable about the effect of knowledge and progress upon the world around us. The apple is a metaphor for the Earth. Once we bit into it, we became then responsible for life, death and every other consequence of our progress.

Best Answer

But it was the Evil One who made us material beings, before that we were angels in the spirit realm, and he captured imprisoned and divided us to fill the earth.

Best Answer

If you say so.

Best Answer

Keep reading.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Evil Means, "To Live" By Seperation Of The VEIL (-Of-The-VOID). Creation Is The InVerTed-ReVersed ReFlection-Projection of The REAL, Called The ReFlected UnReal (Illusion, Maya). Your Distortion Is, "The Spirit Realm" Ideation: The AnegEL's Only EXist In PreEXistence (S/HE). An Egg You-N-I-Verse (Sound) Is Formed By IT's DESIRE-INTENT-WILL. This Is An "EnCapsulaTion," Creation, Duality/Polarity. Duality Is "The Spirit Pole" (Subtle Energy, Formative Energy, WaveForm), Polarity Is "The Material Pole" (Crystallized Precipitate, Crust, 'Particle'). That Which Is INSIDE The Egg-UniVerse Membrane (Dual, Shell Crust &amp; Shell Membrane) Is Impelled-Compelled To "Complete The Egg-Growth Sequence," Which Is "ReTurn To It's Source," FormLessness (PreEXistence). ... "Adam's Rib" Is A Misnomer; It Actually Means: "Half-Of." Adam Was The Second, Not The First. 'Lilith' Was/Is The CORE Or Lens/Screen (SSM, Silver Seperator Membrane; see The Yin-Yang Symbol, SineWave), 1st I-Mage. ... Do Not be Deluded By "Intuition &amp; Reason," The 'Old Woman &amp; Man Who Must Support Each Other Lest Both Fall.' The First Voice Reveals Via Knowing. ... Now, Complete The Mirroring Sequence.

Best Answer