Kittygalore23 Kittygalore23 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Community

It took me a leap of faith to believe in a "god of my understanding" because if I ever did believe, I havent for the past 50 years. A leap of faith is just what it implies; You just have to do it, because if you start thinking about it, then you never will! When it comes to faith, in anything, you either have it or you do not. If some people didnt have faith, we would never have have sailed the ocean or flown in airplanes ...many things require faith, and faith is always blind,,,

Best Answer

So loving your answer here...:)

Best Answer

Thank you...

Best Answer

What a wonderful insight!

Best Answer

And the amazing part is that it only took me 62 years to stumble upon it :-) Thank you!

Best Answer

I once jumped out of an airplane without thinking twice about it (I was wearing a parachute.) I was so mesmerized by the feeling of flying that I forgot to pull the ripcord, but fortunately, the chute had an altitude sensor on it, so I lived! lol

Best Answer

Oh wow!....amazing! experience...:)

Best Answer

It always takes a "leap of faith". each time I take off, I have faith that I won't forget how to fly, faith that my engine won't quit, etc.

Best Answer

Great Answer!

Best Answer

The only safe place is inside a padded packing crate, and I choose to live my life in the free air! ;-)

Best Answer

in an airplane, yes

Best Answer

I used to...all the time. Not a day went by when I didn't leap off the arm of the sofa.

Best Answer

Giggles...love it!

Best Answer

only from ground level

Best Answer

The truth is that everyone can fly with or without faith, unfortunately it is always a short lived experience.

Best Answer

Flying is easy, you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.<br />
Haven't you ever read the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy?

Best Answer