BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 13 Answers May 2, 2012

Going to work and trying to survive. People today take way to much for granted.

Best Answer

Like what? Iphones?

Best Answer

Like having food to eat,bills paid, When I was a Teen most Of us Had jobs after school,most nights we had to work.On the nights we didn't we were tired,and didn't have much money cause we had to pay for our own things Gas, Insurance,Cars ect.

Best Answer

Exactly the same thing.

Best Answer

"The world is passing through troublous times. The young people of<br />
today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for<br />
parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as<br />
if they knew everything, and what passes for wisdom with us is<br />
foolishness with them. As for the girls, they are forward, immodest<br />
and unladylike in speech, behavior and dress."<br />
Who wrote that, and when do you think it was written?... it is an<br />
extract from a sermon preached by Peter the Hermit in A.D. 1274!

Best Answer

I read that in his day the statesman Benjamin Franklin was qquite the dandy. Can you imagine having the hots for Benjamin Franklin?

Best Answer

Having lots and lots of sex... People of previous times marries young and has very minimal night life. When the sun set they return home from work. eat dinner and since there are no tv or computer or anything they went to bed early and have sex.

Best Answer

They did drugs and went 2 chruch more.

Best Answer

The same. And if they weren't they were probably just too busy segregating water fountains or something.

Best Answer

Best Answer

In my hometown, the vast majority were keeping it clean and going to school. Can't speak for other places. I feel kinda lucky for having grown up there.

Best Answer

I don't know... maybe play snake and ladders or checkers?

Best Answer

Getting jiggy with it

Best Answer

we had jobs and we had school we had racing cars both drag racing and we both raced older midget cars we had study sessions as for us we knew education was the answer<br />
and we even had the draft what a way to screw up teen years to know you can be forced to die for your country while not even allowed to vote or have a say in how it was run

Best Answer