You like simplistic antagonism, don't you?

Best Answer

we'll never know...

Best Answer

Better there are many moral corporations and businesses out there that could flourish and compete without the corruption and take up the economic slack.<br />
Its called real capitalism.

Best Answer

No the capitalism im thinking of is based on not subverting the laws of economics by gaining power over the government and then influencing the laws and corrupting monetary policy to destroy your rivals so you don't have to compete with them. For example wall street can screw up as badly as it likes and still thrive does that sound right to you. Or does it sound like the misallocation of resources.

Best Answer

Worse. They'd lose access to most of what they live on.

Best Answer

they'd just find something else to ***** about.

Best Answer

Ever heard of cancer stem cells?

Best Answer

They would much worse off.almost no one would be employed .

Best Answer

So much better because they can be farmers and not be yoked to those "evil corporations."

Best Answer

Perfect question for me!! If all the corporate, consumeristic companys and elite, brainwashing media were to be erased from the universe, An 'Occupy' lifestyle would be a lot better! But it depends on your point of view! (So thats mine) :D

Best Answer

Would those occupy types be able to survive without the *** of corporations providing food, shelter an cellphones for them?

Best Answer

Fair enough, I know that 'those' corparations provide nessasities for them, So in a way, It is hypocritical, But I stay true to my opinion...

Best Answer

Exactly! Finally someone who understands what I'm trying to say!! :D

Best Answer