How about that asteroid over there....................Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghh!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I think I'd like to go visit Saturn, check out the rings and hop around all the cool moons!

Best Answer

I'd like to do an experiment actually. I would find a place between the planets that offers the most total darkness and as little external stimuli as possible. A place where no other human could accidentally come into contact with me. I am interested in how much time I could spend alone like that without any entertainment except my own mind. I wonder what my mind would come up with ? Insanity maybe...or enlightenment maybe...Either way it would be quite a test.

Best Answer

Until the technology exist for you to test that theory I reckon you'll just have to put a bucket over your head like the rest of us. eh? lol

Best Answer

LOL. That's no good either, the bucket causes everything to echo.

Best Answer

I'd stay here with everybody taking off for other Places the Earth Might be pretty Nice. Bye,everybody ! ":)

Best Answer

Jupiter. Or maybe Io and watch the storms. I figure any life there would be well established underground though.

Best Answer

I would go for Saturn..i always loved his rings,or one of Jovian worlds

Best Answer

earth because those places are going to be very crowded

Best Answer

Earth. My sweetest planet.

Best Answer

No, I love our blue planet

Best Answer