It has already been asked. I am curious about the answers received now.
Allwaysthink825 Allwaysthink825 22-25, F 16 Answers Jul 9 in Politics

clinton

Best Answer

Reagan

Best Answer

Ronald Reagan

Best Answer

Reagan was the piece of garbage that began the downfall of this pitiful broken country.

Best Answer

I bet he could manage our foreign policies better.

Best Answer

President John F Kennedy

Best Answer

Ronald Reagan.

Best Answer

Lincoln.

Best Answer

Thomas jefferson.

Best Answer

Wouldn't. They could not fit in our fast pace electronic society.

Best Answer

I am sure some could adapt.

Best Answer

Doubt it. They expect mere human beings to hit the ground running! More crises, less sleep.

Best Answer

So, Bill Clinton would not be able to handle this economy? I think the 90s was pretty fast paced. How about Reagan? JFK seems fit enough.

Best Answer

Internet started to get in homes in the early 90’s.

Best Answer

Ronald Reagan!

Best Answer

Washington because he basically represents the anti-Obama. The people literally wanted him to be king but he refused. George Washington knew what was built through the Constitution was special and for the people. <br />
The greatest leadership quality a president can have is restraint especially when it comes to a growing government.<br />
The only hope for America now is to rally around term limits. Lifetime politicians are literally destroying the world.

Best Answer

Nixon, see what he could do with out scandals. Stories tell he was brilliant and bored. <br />
Would like to see what Romney could do with the economy. We have not had a president with his knowledge of tax law and economics. I think he could bring us out of this.

Best Answer

I would love to see how Nixon would handle this economy. That would be an interesting mix. haha

Best Answer

Jon Tyler lol

Best Answer

JFK or Teddy

Best Answer

The only good Kennedy is a dead one!!!!

Best Answer

JFK

Best Answer