stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 16 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We would definitely have to do other things besides that,

Best Answer

Far too much of it goes not to countries, but to corporations in other countries ... often American-owned.<br />
They'd scream like banshees.

Best Answer

NO<br />
The danged politicians would just spend more. Spend it in some other way. I do believe they are intending to break us all.

Best Answer

Except themselves. But how will they spend their millions if the rest of the country implodes?

Best Answer

That is when the corporations and the rich will have us exactly where they want us. They will have all and give us what they want us to have. Just enough to keep us alive and working for them.

Best Answer

We're already there, my friend.

Best Answer

great idea...let's give it a try....if it doesn't completely solve the problem...it might at least help....

Best Answer

Im not sure. I know America are paying a lot of countries off to keep the peace.

Best Answer

yes- but we'd lose influence

Best Answer

I'm a firm believer in taking care of our own first though.

Best Answer

Are you done?

Best Answer

we would need more things to be done , its only a fraction and not worth the headache it would cause and that would also create more tension from the other countries against the US

Best Answer

I agree. They hate us while using our money and food. Imagine how they'd hate us if we cut it off.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

It would be a good place to start. And let's begin with Pakistan and Israel and everyone else in the Middle East who hates us!

Best Answer