AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 23 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Normal. As it is normal for a an older man to like young girls but society frowns on older ladies with younger men. I hate this and it is double standards.

Best Answer

but for some reason I'm feelin lucky with you my sweet...ya wanna have some fun?...teehee...jk...

Best Answer

jimmy savile

Best Answer

umm...dirty old man?

Best Answer

Well, I've been called worse...teehee...btw, my gf is two years younger than me...

Best Answer

Or a pervert. I've been called both.

Best Answer

rich

Best Answer

badger or sugar daddy

Best Answer

I found 'Manther' to be an amusing combo. A group of my friends used to refer to one of out group as a manther because he was like 43 and could easily pull hot chicks in their late 20s. What can I say, he was a 'manther.'

Best Answer

sadly.. he isn't called anything, just considered normal.

Best Answer

Pervert. double standard in reverse

Best Answer

You don't even know what a pervert is buddy.... it is not perverted to want to be naked and **** with a woman if you are a man?!?! Doing it with her mum watching and ******* her ******* and wanting to ********* in her fathers mouth is perverted?!?! Learn what words mean before you use them. Get your own thoughts and stop being gullible and using other peoples opinions without even knowing what they actually are or mean....

Best Answer

Arent they called ....."Manthers"<br />
Thought i heard that somewhere

Best Answer

pervert or predator

Best Answer

And why do you think this? what's wrong with a man being attracted to a younger WOMAN (not child)....a woman...is he still a pervert/predator?

Best Answer

Another Jackass....Get real already, if a woman hits an age where she can legally say yes... **** ME AND **** ME HARD! Then you aint normal if you don't wanna **** it...
No one said ANYTHING about the younger woman being of an illegal age you fool. GROW UP and get that sick **** out of your head.

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

a predator<br />
(In the NBC sense -- not like the alien from the Arnold Schwarenegger movie.)

Best Answer

that's sad...I don't consider myself a predator...my gf is younger than me...

Best Answer

"Younger" is relative. A 70-year-old GF is younger if you're 80, LOL.

Best Answer

Well I'm 56 and she's 23....is that bad? is she taking advantage of my bank account or am I taking advantage of her youthful body?

Best Answer

Can't really say without seeing your bank account or her body. Both may be quite disappointing, LOL.

Best Answer

both are in great shape...she's 5'2", redheaded, brown eyes, beautiful skin, and loves sex...bank is at her disposal...lol

Best Answer

Hey, if it works for both of you, more power to you. At 23, she's an adult.

Best Answer

I have pics of her in wearing a green and white bikini one night at the beach...in my Favorite girls album...open to public...

Best Answer

seems like you are living the dream to me... cool I'm 41 and wouldn't look or feel wrong with a 23 year old at all. Lucky lucky me I would say.

Best Answer

Sugar daddy

Best Answer

Mindprogress is the winner here. I've been trying to get people to use "manther" for years!

Best Answer

Normal

Best Answer

He's a TIGER! let those who disagree sulk!

Best Answer

Depends on the age gap. Any man 40+ who pursues "legal" teens is a little creepy in my book. It's only one step away from paedophila.

Best Answer

Yeah being infatuated with teens regardless of legality is a little off...I understand they do have perfect bodies for the most part...however at my age I prefer a woman my age...or slightly younger...they've shed the drama and really know how to push my buttons...lol

Best Answer

Oh shut up already. Law is Law, if a woman wants to say yes to a man FAIR PLAY GOOD ON HER..... **** me GROW UP ALREADY... YOU ALL LOVE YOUR TOYS AND ****** AND ************.... So what difference is ANY **** no matter if its 10 years older or 20 years older than the next mans???? OMG SOOO ******* SHALLOW, YOU ARENT FOOLING ANYONE HERE WITH YOUR FAKE MORALS OK. Its people like you are the WEIRDOS TRYING TO PRETEND YOU ARE ****** NORMAL! Beauty is Beauty when you are 20 when you are 30 and so on! If I pulled a 17 year old at a bus stop I would be a very lucky man and she too a lucky lucky girl.... So get off your high horse cause you don't deserve to be there.

Best Answer

And what if that girl was only 15? Still feeling lucky?

Best Answer

Only that is coming from your mouth now isn't it huh? Trying or wanting a 15 year old is nothing to do with the thread at all... You are a bloody weirdo ok. Quiet!

Best Answer

Pipe down sunshine. You're the one talking about pulling a barely legal teen at a bus stop...

Best Answer

"Daddykins" if he has money, the "old pervert" if he doesn't......

Best Answer

makes sense....

Best Answer