satansgurl satansgurl 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 29, 2012

my wolfs eyes o.o *pokes fingers together* >.< blue grey and white le fur

Best Answer

My eyes are green and I have black fur

Best Answer

I have dark brown eyes and fur

Best Answer

My eyes are dark brown and my fur is black and im a female

Best Answer

I have brown eyes and white fur

Best Answer

OMG You can tell Wolves Name so can I. i made a story called Your Wolves Name. I have helped many wolves we have stuff in common Whats your wolves name?

Best Answer

omg thats so awesome.. yer alot of them are clueless about their wolfs name so they let it slip but i love finding out their names. my wolfs name is satan due to my breed and the normal stuff whats yours?

Best Answer

My eyes are brown and my hair, er...I mean fur is also brown.

Best Answer

im getting the feeling of nightrock thts just the feeling im getting from my wolf

Best Answer

I'm a black furred wolf with bright blue eyes I'm 15x the size of any wolf I have 15x the hearing smelling seeing speed and so on.... And my name is Koba you don't need to search it I'm a elemental wolf of death and so on.... I was also born wolf

Best Answer

I'm a black furred wolf with bright blue eyes I'm 15x the size of any wolf I have 15x the hearing smelling seeing speed and so on

Best Answer

And my wolf name is Koba I'm a elemental wolf I can bring death and so on

Best Answer

My fur would be Dark brown, and my eyes would be a deep green.<br />
Cause i've not shifted yet, i am a genetic werewolf though.<br />
Does anyone know the age when you start shifting?<br />
15? 18? cause i'm just 13 :/

Best Answer

*My spirit wolf told me* My name'd be Blade or Eternal

Best Answer

im a dragon but imma shift into a wolf for this..................... i have black fur and silver markings called the fang of the crying crescent moon and the eclipse. my eyes are yellow but really dragon like and turn purple when feeding or performing magick or energy stuff. wings are same color as body

Best Answer