Personally I think a religion that doesn't involve eternal damnation for anyone would be good.
bluntandhonest bluntandhonest 18-21 11 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Religion

Panentheism. The universe is god and you, being part of the universe, are a god of your reality. Ultimately, all all are one, so as we do to others, we do to ourselves. This inspires better treatment of others than the Abrahamic religions offer their neighbors

Best Answer

Can't really say what's good for everyone.. they're all culturally contingent.... ideas that work well in one part of the world can be interpreted very differently in another... that's why voodoo works in Haiti but not in Germany, or why eastern Orthodox works in Russia but not in Lebanon, and why Islam works in Saudi Arabia but not in Colombia, and why Catholicism works in Italy but not Japan, and why Buddhism works there and not in Haiti again

Best Answer

Are you by any chance a college philosophy professor?

Best Answer

No, but I minored in it why?

Best Answer

i can tell is all..Just curious :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

It has not been founded yet.

Best Answer

Christianity by far. Before being a christian Ive studied others out of being curious. None ..not one pulled my heart strings at all. My heart kept leading back to the Lord Jesus. His word.For me i found truth...notice I said for me..not expecting anyone on here to agree.

Best Answer

Thats good. I don't agree :) But I do agree with you being able to choose for yourself, your own religion.

Best Answer

What ever any one think i know its islam

Best Answer

...Jedi

Best Answer

hoping it isn't LDS...can you imagine how many planets we would have to remember...Oh, and why is religion necessary? To control society? I saw a program on the history channel that showed how substances (drugs) were being used in various religious (pagan) rituals to expand the mind and allow spirits to enlighten people...and that the underlying reason for the uprisings and wars and what not that were pursued by various churches/religions was really against the use of substances or drugs...that it was believed that a higher power shouldn't require mind altering substances to hold the people's faith and belief

Best Answer

it is nothing but a figment of one culture's will to dominate the world, what started out as noble law turns out to be weapon of destruction in the words of the silver tongued devil

Best Answer