is there a company where I can just throw darts blindfolded at pictures of women or something?
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 2, 2010

But do they have better odds because the people end up having better marriages.<br />
Or because they come from places where social norms regarding divorce is stricter, and having one would put a family in deep shame, so instead of divorcing they stay in unahppy marriages?

Best Answer

They also say that the longer you wait to get married, the higher chances you have at succeeding at your marriage. Don't marry anyone until you know yourself!

Best Answer

The only reason that arranged marriages have "better odds" of lasting is that among the traditional and socially conservative societies and peoples where this happens,divorce is either not an option,or,if it is, those who decide to split up are usually despised and shunned.

Best Answer

Sure - that'll be a fee of $2500, please....

Best Answer

hey, still cheaper than my used-vehicle. When was she last serviced? ;P

Best Answer

If you want?

Best Answer

The Western perception of it is completely skewed (I know this because I have lived in one my whole life). They don't 'succeed', they only stay together because parents and others won't let them leave.

Best Answer

A western country, that is.

Best Answer

Are you under the age of 30 and going through a DIVORCE? Screaming Flea Productions in association with a major cable network is launching a new television/reality series about young men and women facing being single and rebuilding their lives! Arranged marriage, Cultural Pressures, Financial Reasons...... <br />
Compensation and/or assistance to help move forward will be provided on a case by case basis. <br />
Please respond with your name, age, recent photo, and a brief summary of your situation by emailing to divorced(at)sfpseattle.com or go to our casting page at www.sfpseattle.com/casting

Best Answer