wiseriser wiseriser 51-55, M 13 Answers Jan 21, 2012

depends what you call good i did receive quite a bit of money once but the expense was my mother dieing, inwhich I had to search for her body along with many others in a ravine and I was the one to find her I am patient but I wasnt wanting money in that way, i would gladly return the money in order to receive my mom again

Best Answer

although berevement is never easy for any family--and sadly it visits us all in some shape or form, the good thing was --i believe not the money in your case--but locating the body. leading to a proper respectful family burial, which many familys dont acquire.

Best Answer

That what we were thankfull for her husband my new step dad for only 1 month was still in the car they kept him on ice untill we found her so they could be burried together was a heartwrenching tme but once they were together again it made it much easier for me

Best Answer

I don't know if all good things come....it's a nice idea, but I seriously doubt that receiving all good things is even possible in a lifetime. <br />
Unless you consider Heaven. And it seems to me that Heaven would be there whether you "waited" or not. In a sense, what choice do you have, BUT to wait? <br />
This is one of those sayings that has never made a whole lotta sense to me, but it sounds good, and I suppose it encourages people to be patient when things don't go their way.

Best Answer

i agree totally Vessa, as long as we wait even till death arrives--it gives us hope if nothing else. great reply by the way.

Best Answer

Thanks. I can say that I have had some good things come my way. But not necessarily because I was waiting. Some things I "helped along". Some others I had to very actively encourage. Others probably never would have gotten to me if I hadn't gotten forceful about them. :)

Best Answer

I'm still waiting.

Best Answer

me too. but hey who knows what Tomorrow may bring ? good luck

Best Answer

I wish you the best also.

Best Answer

MAN that is a good question I have waited all my life I am 50 and homeless but I will wait as suicide is no way out. Some day maybe ( someday )

Best Answer

As you wait I hope all good things come your way

Best Answer

Good things come to those who wait and good things must come to an end. So we'll just wait for the end? <br />
No. Because a watch pot never boils. Not that that makes a whole load of sense either.

Best Answer

maybe they have arrived in another way tracydaks i.e. good health etc. just we havent looked properly ? however im still a beliver lol

Best Answer

I'm glad to have good things and health is one Yes :o)
I was usually careful about decisions and managed to deal with the wrong ones.

Best Answer

oh...i was patient and i have some things i didnt have some time ago...like i have more skill in art...im better at doing religious rituals....and other stuff. also i dont have a crush on a guy who i liked ages ago so thats good...just go with the flow thats what i say.

Best Answer

amen to that. best wishs

Best Answer

I don't think good things will come to me.

Best Answer

why not , if we dont believe--we cant achive ? hope springs eternal be positive not pessimistic. im still waiting--still hoping--still believing.

Best Answer

Yeah, I cried when I read your comment. You know it's hard.

Best Answer

of course i know its damn hard--im still waiting--hoping--believing. but i continue to believe why not me--why not you ? come on now we CAN Achive it OK

Best Answer

Good things come to people if they wait or if they take their chances during their luck...Hope is what that makes you wait..to achieve the thing that you want..

Best Answer

i concurr 100% like your outlook. positivity is the KEY

Best Answer

Took 26 years to figure out what I wanted and 3 years to get it.

Best Answer

but it arrived eventually. so it wasnt a forlorn hope ? im really glad for you.

Best Answer

Thank You....work with today for what you want in the tomorrows.

Best Answer

so well put. lol

Best Answer

Only losers wait. Successful people make things happen.

Best Answer