lies89 lies89 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 2, 2012

it means he's asking what you think about marriage

Best Answer

maybe marriage isn't priority in his life?

Best Answer

It probably means he wants to know how you feel about the whole deal before he says anything. But as some have stated it may also mean he's not the type to hunker down and have the american dream at this point in his life.

Best Answer

Marriage living together...the difference...My opinion a lot of people move in together to see what's what.After the glow and dirty underwear and socks wear off you'll see.

Best Answer

He's uncomfortable with the thought of being legally hitched to you.

Best Answer

he's saying he has commitment issues. BUT it depends on how old he is too...that can change the meaning of the question.

Best Answer

He's unsure about marriage. Has he been married before, perhaps, and has bad memories?

Best Answer

No he is still single, but his parents want someone from their race..so odd!

Best Answer

Hmmm, sounds lie the parents might be the problem, not him. :(

Best Answer

oohh ooh...run like the wind my friend run like the wind.Lies89....he will NEVER ever have a commited relationship with you. If you are from different cultures and he has told you his parents want this. ANd he said that to you? RED FLAGS my friend. I have experience with this...7 yrs ..he may of loved me but his family won and they always will

Best Answer

so sad :(.....i think so...parents always win..

Best Answer

That is quiet sad...

Best Answer

Parents don't always win, but it's not a great situation.

Best Answer

He's not interested, and wants to have a way out when he is ready to go.....

Best Answer

He doesn't like commitment and/or conformity. But he doesn't want to lose you.

Best Answer