I think everyone goes through ups and downs in life regardless of whether they are bad or good. Only difference is bad people MAKE bad things happen to them, while good people sit and wonder what the heck they did wrong to deserve the bad stuff

Best Answer

Because ok ain't good enough, all or nothing kinda person me :-) x

Best Answer

It's all in the way you look at it hm?

Best Answer

that's cute.

Best Answer

I would be OK with that if you are OK with it.

Best Answer

No, the okay people are pretty much thrown in with the good people so the bad people have a healthy feast to gorge upon. Welcome to fiscal feudalism. What's in your wallet?

Best Answer

Never u mind!

Best Answer

Don't worry, you are probably of higher station than me.

Best Answer

lol sounds safe

Best Answer

My thought exactly. I'm a good person and yet ***** hit my fan and good things happen to some rotten people. I'm a confused.com. I'm thinking maybe just maybe it's test for bad people ? Wat goes around comes around? I will never know. I suffered badly in a past relationship. Five years on I'm still single. Unwanted cuz of my depression. Ive always thot he would be a lonely old man. Wrong!! My ex bf got a new gf and had a daughter. They're happy together. I wasn't jealous and wished them well.

Best Answer

Things happen, good, bad, indifferent or OK to everyone, it's random. Look at me, had good and bad, but that's OK.

Best Answer