then why aspire for anything more than ok?
travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 15 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I think everyone goes through ups and downs in life regardless of whether they are bad or good. Only difference is bad people MAKE bad things happen to them, while good people sit and wonder what the heck they did wrong to deserve the bad stuff

Best Answer

Because ok ain't good enough, all or nothing kinda person me :-) x

Best Answer

It's all in the way you look at it hm?

Best Answer

that's cute.

Best Answer

I would be OK with that if you are OK with it.

Best Answer

I choose to be my best because that is who I am. I thank God for both the good and the bad. I appreciate the good and bad things that happen to me. The "bad" things make me stronger, smarter, or better in some way. I have happiness and peace in my heart.

The good things that happen to bad people are never appreciated by them anyways. That is why they will never find the true happiness and peace of God.

Best Answer

Preaching in E?P is flagable read TOSS. Any one can always find peace in their higher power.

Best Answer

I know what the TOS are and I am not preaching. I answered the question. Are you travelingthinker? I don't think so. Please keep walking and stop preaching to me. lmbo Seriously though. O_o

Best Answer

No, the okay people are pretty much thrown in with the good people so the bad people have a healthy feast to gorge upon. Welcome to fiscal feudalism. What's in your wallet?

Best Answer

Never u mind!

Best Answer

Don't worry, you are probably of higher station than me.

Best Answer

My thought exactly. I'm a good person and yet ***** hit my fan and good things happen to some rotten people. I'm a confused.com. I'm thinking maybe just maybe it's test for bad people ? Wat goes around comes around? I will never know. I suffered badly in a past relationship. Five years on I'm still single. Unwanted cuz of my depression. Ive always thot he would be a lonely old man. Wrong!! My ex bf got a new gf and had a daughter. They're happy together. I wasn't jealous and wished them well.

Best Answer

Things happen, good, bad, indifferent or OK to everyone, it's random. Look at me, had good and bad, but that's OK.

Best Answer