I cannot answer this question. However, this question made me laugh. Thanks.

Best Answer

It's not a sin, that's an ignorant viewpoint.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

It is a sin. You cannot rewrite biblical tradition to match your contemporary view point. That is ignorant.

Best Answer

And you're not God, you don't get to decide what is sin and what is not.

Best Answer

I don't need to be god to be able to read. You cannot change that. God is not real. Neither us Hell. Join the party or sit in the corner.

Best Answer

Men wore the Bible. It has a lot of spiritual truths and historical events, but it also has human bias.

Best Answer

Oh I forgot ctjmur must be god if he decides who goes where when they die........how could I have missed that?

Best Answer

I'm a straight guy who has been to a few gay nightclubs. <br />
Let me tell you, they're so much more fun. The music, the drink, the atmosphere. Plus, a gay nightclub is the only place I've ever seen a gay midget. So, if I am going to hell (for being atheist) I'm gonna have a wail of a time.

Best Answer

You just like the attention.

Best Answer

That works too.

Best Answer

I deleted my comment by accident. I said I prefer the 2-4-1 drinks, from 7PM. @Hellion, you know what I mean? Just better than the standard club.

Best Answer

It means hell is a KKK rally.

Best Answer

So dressup and flames.

Best Answer

Syllogism.

Best Answer

Someone named the gay nightclub "Hell" ? Nice !

Best Answer

Being an anti gay bigot, sexist or racist is a sin.

Best Answer

then its a wonder more catholic priests dont convert to satanism.

Best Answer

********** and Homosexuality are not the same thing.

Best Answer

True but i wasn't referring to the scandals more the fact that many priests enter the priesthood to hide their homosexuality.

Best Answer

No its the cool nightclub of hell all them damn dirty boring sinners can chill with the torturing demons we can enjoy our drinks and chill for eternity.Join the cool club yo.

Best Answer

If so I want to go to hell.

Best Answer

That's funny.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I don't think so. I think god wishes we would stop fighting about something so stupid.

Best Answer

How do you know? He has been negligent in his duties for a long time.

Best Answer

sure is so you will feel at home.

Best Answer

I'm going to Valhalla.

Best Answer