Wouldn't a simple outfit do the trick? And keep folk focused on her voice?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 13 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

She can sing. She is beautiful. She can dress how she likes.

Best Answer

I think the question should be If she could really sing then why did she have to lip sync the National Anthem in the first place?

Best Answer

So why do u feel she felt she had to prove it

Best Answer

Just yesterday I heard on KMEL radio, someone asked her that very question in public. So she sang right there on the spot, a cappella, and reportedly sounded wonderful. It shut the questioner up, and Beyonce went on about her business.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

If you listen to that crap yesterday she botched the words.. Brought stripes and bright stars.. she's a dope.

Best Answer

To keep everybody's mind off the fact that she can't carry a tune in a bucket.

Best Answer

Maybe she wore the outfit because she liked it? I mean, if I were a famous singer with loads of money, of course I would wear designer minidresses! It's not really related to whether she can sing or not. She's sexy and she likes to flaunt it, nothings wrong with that right?

Best Answer

you're paranoic, stop it :))

Best Answer

lol smart

But they edit music. Like I can change how X sounds with reverb and pitch and all kinda funk so maybe.

Best Answer