oh and chilled with the make-up he could be decent, never actually good, but just somewhat more bearable
Yolo101 Yolo101 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Hobbies

And what's your question?

Best Answer

do u agree or disagree, it was a conversation starter...

Best Answer

Bieber is a product of Disney and is radio controlled by a mouse

Best Answer

who says he tries incredibly hard to look perfect all the time? My teen brothers wake up in the morning and two seconds later after yanking on clothing look "as good" as he he does. It's part of being a teen. And I doubt he's the one in charge of editing his voice.

"

Best Answer

have u ever seen him with a hair out of place, his eyebrows not perfectly symmetrical, his eyes not boring into the camera lense in an obvious overused pose? ....thats what i see anytime i glance at a jb poster.
and true he probably isnt but he could change that if he wanted

Best Answer

lol, I don't look at a lot of pictures of Justin Bieber at all. But I'm pretty sure you're supposed to pose for your posters. And I'm pretty sure that a lot of boys' hair naturally falls into place, because I hate them for it. Plus, who doesn't have perfectly symmetrical eyebrows???? And I'm pretty sure the tons of people making money off Justin Bieber wouldn't let him stop editing his voice.

Best Answer

And stopped looking like a female.

Best Answer

I doubt it. There's just something very annoying about that little twit.

Best Answer