Like African American women?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 34 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I think I understand your question, but the syntax wasn't phrased correctly. If so many narrow-minded folks don't believe in the beauty of African-American women, then why are so many trying to look like us? Right?<br />
For years, the black woman has been revered as goddesses. French men love us, some women try to have our attributes, and men in the past would sneak inside the hut just to have some of 'us'. The bustle was a way in which white women would accentuate their behinds because men would be drawn to our natural curves. Don't even get me started on tanning. I often joke around those that I know won't be so sensitive that I am Irish not by choice. My great-great grandmother was raped by an Irish man thereby giving me my 'queenie' look (if you're an AA woman, you know what that means). It's not that folks find us unattractive, it's that some folks only see attractiveness as one way.......their way.

Best Answer

Yes, her syntax wasn't phrased properly.LOL I too joke that I'm Irish or that whomever owned my ancestors were Irish since I love me some potatoes like no body's business! Girl you ROCK that Queenie look cause I ain't mad at ya!

Best Answer

Ya thats exact what she meant....

Best Answer

Many people who are not black have dark skin in this world. Dark skin is not only an African trait...if you want to go that route...I would say they tan to look Mediterranean.
And saying that people tan to look black is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard because it is so ignorant. As far as I know, being somone who never ever tans but has friends who like to go to the beach, they get a tan....usually an olive colored tan to give themselves some color...a light golden hue color. White surfers are tanned but they look white...not black. Tanning is in style and that is the reason why they tan.
Lip injections help people look younger because as people age, their lips get thinner! Everybody knows fuller lips give you a more youthful appearance so I would say they want to fight age...which I know is the most plausible reason.
I don't know many people who do get butt implants but I would assume it is not that common. And also, didn't JLO bring big booty into fashion and then most white people started getting impants.....to look like her.

Best Answer

J lo is black

Best Answer

Many people who have dark skin are descendants of Africa and quite a few black people are naturally born with a dark gold color anyway. Beautiful brown skin is envied much more than this Mediterranean nonsense. Everything is subject to white standards so there's a very Eurocentric bias that Mediterranean people are just white which is untrue but the olive skin you're talking about isn't just Mediterranean: it's Asian, African, Middle Eastern, and Spanish; might as well be African in my opinion. Black people were captured from Africa and divided, they were scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD, everywhere. You could imagine how easy it would be for blacks to end up in sexual intercourse or raped to produce offspring with a mixture of their own melanin, strong or light melanin, to light melanin of other groups of people after all of the migration that took place. There is no people in the world who have more melanin than Africans. People don't say they tan to look Mediterranean anyway, they simply tan to add color to their skin or an appearance that only melanin can induce.

Best Answer

Big booty was in fashion long before Jlo...

Best Answer

There are attractive and unattractive women everywhere. Some just prefer a certain kind I guess.<br />
For example I like Asians (I'm Black), doesn't mean I find others unattractive, that's silly.

Best Answer

Beauty and ugly comes in all races.

Best Answer

Who said black women are unattractive?

Best Answer

Read one of the hottest question of the day and ask them

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I hope you answerd "its a stupid question"

Best Answer

Black women are beautiful

Best Answer

My town we’re wanted like hot meat but...<br />
Its like those who don't like blacks but always under the sun to get dark tanned or like staire’s comment: “I’m not racist at all, I have noting again black people” he says his racist using non racists approach, try again dude you forgot “I have black friends” at the end of that sentence

Best Answer

Girl you know that we are not unattractive because if that was the case then why couldn't those damn slave maters keep their hands off of us?! We are UNIQUE and our physical features are UNIQUE to us just like there are physical traits that are unique to each and ever race of female. I look at it as flattery that there are some women who want fuller booties and breasts and if I as a Black/ African-American woman is what a white or non-white woman wants to copy then I'm flattered since that is the sincerest form of a compliment.<br />
Hell look a that "fool (my opinion) woman" who wanted to be a real life Barbie and had all that plastic surgery done? Or that other fool woman who wanted to look like her cat and had her face altered to be more cat like?! Clearly women should be happy within their own bodies and we shouldn't be tearing each other down because we are jealous about each others looks or bodies. I personally like how I look and my body type. I do not want to look like anyone else and I work what I got and if some man doesn't like it then there is always some other man who will.<br />
As women I think we need to let men know that we are to be loved and cherished for the content of our character and not our fake triple D breasts or fake bubble/jungle booty. I mean you don't see men (well literally you don't see it but you can read about it) men running out and getting their penis' surgically altered to be bigger. When did we as a society (global at this point) become so freakin superficial and concerned about physical features that end up sagging as we age?! <br />
An ex<x>pression a dear friend used to tell me is that for every lid there is a pot and for ever pot there is a lid. He was wise and at that time I never understood what he meant until I got older. Everyone has what they prefer, some men like smaller breasted women and some men like giganormous breasted woman. At the end of the day in the words of Rodney King my he rest in peace, Can't we all just get along?

Best Answer

Every girl wants what they don't have.

Best Answer

That's one of the dumbest questions I've seen here, really dumb!

Best Answer

Some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen are black women..... If anyone thinks they aren't.... they need some serious glasses.....

Best Answer

Thank you Sie and some of the most gorgeous women I have been have been exotic looking where you cannot tell what race they are. I once saw this stunning red-headed white girl and I just thought she so so beautiful like a fairy princess.

Best Answer

Aww amazing beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.....that's what makes it AMAZING!! :)

Best Answer

Yep it sure does Sie!

Best Answer

im not racist at all,i have noting again black people what so every,but i find 95%of black people very ugly.

Best Answer

yeah, that's not racist at all (*rolling eyes*).

Best Answer

what every,i dont find fat women nice either,so what have you to say about that?

Best Answer

Staire, that's a comment you could have kept to yourself! It's fine if you don't find us attractive, but why broadcast it? Besides, everyone is beautiful in their own way......EVERYONE!

Best Answer

i can say what i want,and so can you,

Best Answer

Of ourse he is not racist he is just one of the good ole boys that are just bigots.

Best Answer

AMEN to that Cryssy

Best Answer

LOL how true!

Best Answer

the beginning of Ur sentene: "im not racist at all,i have noting again black people" speaks 4it self, we consider your saying ur racist, poor u

Best Answer

o get over yourself,colour people then,sorry im not being PC.

Best Answer

Black women are not unattractive

Best Answer

well who the hell said black women are unattractive, Ima beat some *** !!!!!!!! I think someone jealous said that !!!!

Best Answer

That's the second time in 24 hours someone said that in their question. I have NEVER heard anyone say that Black women are unattractive. I DO know that lots of women envy their natural beauty. You make a really good point about women making those changes because they think it's more attractive. That could be seen as a compliment.

Best Answer

Getting a tan is not called mimicking black features....it is called staying in current style and going outside...just like having JLO butt and getting fuller lips to not look old.

Best Answer

You left out the dark tan...

Best Answer

Dark skin not only a black feature. And people usually get a light golden tan.

Best Answer

Because they are jealous.

Best Answer

I find this question very ignorant and untrue, in regards to other women wanting to look like like another race. It comes off as very ignorant.....

Best Answer

black women are unattractive? that's news to me

Best Answer

Who the **** said that Black women were unattractive. They are equally gorgeous, pretty, attractive, plain, and ugly as the women of any other ethnicity.

Best Answer

Who said they are unattractive?

Best Answer