Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 90 Answers Jun 2, 2011

NO, NO and NO.... I already have amazing breasts!!! :D

Best Answer

hell yeah I'd get new boobies. Who wouldn't?

Best Answer

sorry not me i have natural 34d and i'm petite.

Best Answer

no...i don;t want anything artifical in me...would you want a wooden leg if it was free?

Best Answer

Yes, cos it's free :)

Best Answer

I would never get those.. fake **** are just not.. there's something so unnatural about them lol

Best Answer

I'm a boy but I don't like the idea of fake breasts on a girl. I'd rather a girl have teeny real ones than huge fake ones.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

I have natural 34D and I am petite but I still say be grateful for what you have. Some girls get 'done up' but then want the guy to pay for the replacements when in fact it's her body so she should pay. Some girls just want it cause they think it looks sexy when in fact they look hideous (Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson, Mariah Carey, to name some famous ones). Some act like their self esteem will go up if they get bigger breasts when in fact self esteem comes from the inside, not the outside.<br />
I know guys who think girls are tramps if they get done up in their chests. I know NO guys who want to play with fake breasts when they could have the real ones even if they are mere bumps on your body's front. Only the perverse males make females think they are beautiful and sexy if they have 'watermelons' or 'canteloupes'. And they give the good guys a bad name.<br />
The guys who like the big fake ones aren't worth your investment into your enhancements and the ones who are worth it will like your body just the way it is.<br />
Then there's the two all-important after-effects: 1. If it leaked or broke, would you get it fixed or removed?<br />
2. If your lover played with you and accidentally broke it knowing your natural breasts wouldn't have gotten broken, would you have them pay when you were the sole decider in getting the fakes?<br />
Even with freebies, you need to take care of them. Enhancements in the breasts have to get replaced or removed every so often. If you can't afford the continuity of the enhancing feature, don't get it, cause chances are, the replacements won't be free and you could find yourself in a jam if no one wants to help you pay for them and you can't afford it.

Best Answer

FREE? Why stop at a pair? I think they'd be great to line the bottom of the bath tub with

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I've considered it. But something Courtney Love said actually made me think twice 'Why should I put plastic in my body to validate myself as a woman." Would it look better? Possibly. But I don't think I'm willing to go through that just to find out.

Best Answer

Didn't she get breast implants and other plastic surgery? Yes!

Best Answer

Double D for sure..

Best Answer

What in the world would I do with them?

Best Answer

ha ha ha,...nice..

Best Answer

I would and i would put them on my head and be called *** HEAD

Best Answer

hahahahaha.... :)

Best Answer

Haha! I would be popular in jail. The conversation would go like this: "Hey did you see the guy with ****?" "Yeah, and he ain't even fat."

Best Answer

not so much............

Best Answer

I think they are already quite ample, don't you?

Best Answer

Did not see them - lol

Best Answer

Cant see them so i am unable to give you my view.Sorry

Best Answer

I had a hoob job-have em on mah hands-hard to type, but love 'em

Best Answer

I had my implants removed a year ago. They were saline and have still caused me health problems. The saline implants are still in silicone bags so you can still have a reaction to them. The Dr's never tell you about the dangers of the saline implants only the dangers of the surgery itself. Do you know mold, fungus, and bacteria can grow inside the implants and leak out into your body. Google it. How scary is that. I had mine for 12 years and will never get them again. I am so happy to be getting them out. Sure I liked em for the first year or two but then they just became bothersome. Research implant removal and see the woman out there who have suffered dearly from this stupid decision. All in the name of beauty. I regret my stupidity to this day. DON'T do it :) with care! I am a 34A and proud. Also once you have them don't let Dr.'s scare you into how bad they will look if you want them out. My breasts look exactly like they did before. It took a few months but they recovered just fine. Please look up breast explant and read forums. There are so many women out there that reacted to the safe saline implants. Lupus, autoimmune and so many more. Looking good is not worth feeling sick all the time.

Best Answer

It's not something anyone should do lightly. People should just try one for a few months before committing to both.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I could put them in the fridge and watch Mr s get excited about a chicken fillet dinner !

Best Answer

No...Damn, I have great breasts!

Best Answer