I always have - always will- the price doesn't matter- I'm a coward- Karma will choke my kids if I feed them with stolem bread

Best Answer

Depends on how expensive the item was. a candy bar...screw it....a stereo...i might have to turn back on that one. Small businesses that are not walmart get more of my sympathy overall and i would go back for smaller things. Walmart is so wealthy now that we SHOULD get a free candy bar EVERY time we come!

Best Answer

yes! i am honest.

Best Answer

Yes, One time I had bought a lot of groceries and paid for them with a personal check. When I got home and was unpacking the food I found that the clerk had accidentally put the check in one of the bags along with my receipt . I took it back to the store and gave it to the clerk, it made her day.

Best Answer

Probably not..I'd be afraid they say I stole it anyway. People around here follow you around half the shops anyway if you look like I do. So, it wouldn't matter that it was an accident, they wouldn't believe me. It's the main reason I hate having moved back here. People are far more racist and small minded than they ever would believe.

Best Answer

Fair point I think

Best Answer

Yes of course i have never or never would steal anything in my life

Best Answer

I would have to.

Best Answer