dreamsofadragonfly dreamsofadragonfly 18-21, F 1 Answer May 29, 2012

Not entirely clear on what you're asking but my ex cheated because we were in an argument and the blonde vulture jumped him exactly at the right time. He wanted to teach me a lesson. He still loves me but now he's unhappily with her. He played with my love. I still love him but too much time has passed without him making amends. I would have forgiven him, but I doubt he knows that and I'm seeing other people now.

I guess cheating only plays with love if you are in love. I'm into open relationships now.

Best Answer

She jumped on him like a vulture at exactly the right time. Hm. That seems like you are mostly blaming the blonde. Sounds to me like you should be blaming the one who cheated on you, the one who committed to be faithful. People always blame the other woman when really, they should put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the spouse.

Best Answer