krool1969 krool1969 41-45, M 8 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Could I point out there are NO vampires at all? Sorry to shatter your delusion.

Best Answer

the anatomy of a vampire was written in France in the 1800's

Best Answer

the anatomy of a vampire was written in France in the 1800's. It presented the exact anatomical differences between a human and a vampire.

Best Answer

Sure. And the Disney comics were written in the 40's and 50's.. So what, doesn't make them real. It's fiction fool, get used to that.

Best Answer

Yeah, right. They knew all about human anatomy in the 1800's. Read some medical information and you'll see that's bullshit.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Actually a very good question. in one of my past lives i was a vampire. This may come as a shock, but the aversion of vampires to the cross has more to do with a universal sense of inherent guilt that all vampires feel in the presence of Christian symbols. <br />
From exactly where this guilt originates, I know only what I remember which is that kin the days of Jesus vampires were not hunted as they are now and if you were to really consider the acts of Jesus, you may recognize that there are some very strange similarities with vampire behavior that only hint at the truth.

Best Answer

Absolute fruitcake. Gor every delusion under the sun in it's head, whatever it is.

Best Answer

Indeed, vampires are the only thing religions will save you from.

Best Answer

Farkwit. Religions save you from nothing except the burden of your money.

Best Answer

Yep. :)

Best Answer

If you actually believe in vampires, it makes sence. I understand how you can come to that conclusion.

Best Answer

vampires are vampires<br />
that is the religious belief the great power of Jesus<br />
is in existence so the cross or holy water of church or crescent moon as you say(don't have idea of Muslim mythology) is also going to work definitely

Best Answer

There is no mention of vampires in the Bible at all. Why? They don't exist.

Best Answer

yet there is mention of in the distance past people who would live to be 500+ years. or of drinking blood,

Best Answer

no lol

Best Answer