The commercials are fine... What should happen is food with poor nutritional value should carry a tax to help pay for uncollected emergency room charges...

Best Answer

here in the uk takeaway food is quite expensive... it has not prevented the problem from happening here though..i would go so far as to say 3 in 5 people here are overweight..

Best Answer

Well as long as we are going to get government to protect us from ourselves, how about cars, force everyone to use public transportation, how about fishing, stop fishing, it is considered the most hazardous sport by the number of injuries and deaths. How about bicycles, lots of problems there. Jogging and knee injuries, school sports.

Best Answer

I'm all for banning fast food advertising...<br />
but then if I had my way I'd bring in a law that the only permissible fast food would be fruit and nuts.

Best Answer

good question ... there seems to be a problem these days though..a lot of the young people dont know how to cook proper home made meals... the answer for them has been takeaways and microwave meals... my mother was a horrid cook ... i did however learn myself to cook in later years..<br />
bad eating habits also seemed to be passed down from parents.. so the kids dont know any different..

Best Answer

Hello Brightt. Has any study ever proven a hard link between fast food and the current obesity epidemic? It often gets blamed for the obesity epidemic but to my knowledge no one has been able to show causality beyond reasonable doubt. With cigarette smoking the case is unequivocal. If you continue to smoke you will almost certainly develop predictable and avoidable health problems as a result.

Best Answer

Then who would advertise on tv besides lawyers?

Best Answer

How about a ban on the foods?

Best Answer