Because (in the U.S.) they own Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive branch.

Best Answer

Because they want their cake and they're going to eat it too....and keep it all for themselves.

Best Answer

The money that pours into corporations are taxed when the dividends are paid to shareholders and when the payrole is doled out to the people that make up the corporation (the employees). What are you looking to be extracted from corporations? Are you expecting the income to taxed twice? Who do you really think will pay that tax? Hint: they exist because the consumer cover's their costs.

Best Answer

interesting choice of words..paid to shareholders...doled out to employees

Best Answer

It would be if I sided with corporations. But quite frankly, I think capitalism is flawed. And we have been suffering that flaw for nearly a decade.

Best Answer

I agree with the flaws...but really to me its the uncontrolled flow of money, brought on by what I see as absolute greed on the part of "our" representatives that makes it less tolerable.

Best Answer

I don't know. Someone is making a **** ton of money off of this principle. Does a corporation bleed when you cut it? I guess as long as modern medicine doesn't consider a corporation a person, we will retain some semblance of dignity.

Best Answer

Because it's a profitable organization. Yeah, the people represent the corporation and so they have a voice. But the corporation gets taxed because it's a large profitable organization.

Best Answer

It seems the media has made being a corp too much of a bad word. Really they are just businesses that employ people who look for ways to have a better enviorment.

Best Answer