be kind of like a poorly managed swap meet? lol

Best Answer

Super criminals.... in terms of like an apex predator

Best Answer

Then, there would be less crime and creeps in this world.

Best Answer

Most criminals hate what they have become and like to kill as many as possible to prevent the darkness to spread as some redemption for their past deeds, but others do not realize their faults nor HATE IT, they like it very much, they like to be EVIL, they do not HATE what they are or what they have become, they think they are SMART, and only like to prey on the innocent. What makes me think who is the real criminal? THE ONE NOW FIGHTING CRIME killing other criminals to make it stop, or the one letting it continue.

Best Answer

Yes. One MASTER CRIMINAL SUPERMIND!!!

Best Answer

would they not be chasing themselves? and if they are being criminals to others, they are still labeled as a criminal. so no, there would still be criminals around. You don't have to worry if your not a criminal. But what law are you going by...?

Best Answer

I think it's a great idea, leave the innocent people alone. Let them see how it feels with the table turned on them.

Best Answer

YES, the fact that an individual has victimized other individuals has nothing to do with being victimized themselves.

Best Answer

What a conundrum?? But in the end even criminals can and do be found guilty in I eye's of the court.

Best Answer

this is making me confused xD It would be more of an endless chain that can't be started or stopped, or temporary chaos until one remains.

Best Answer

Most people have committed some kind of crime so this isn't far from true.

Best Answer

Stands to reason there would need to be a survivor.

Best Answer

If the criminal victim reported them to poilce then there will always be crime and criminals

Best Answer

Criminals do prey on other criminals there is no honor amongst thieves

Best Answer