People have all kinds of ways to prejudge behavior. In the end, it doesn't matter what people think of crying. It's simply an emotional release just like laughing, which babies do too.

Best Answer

its only considered a weekness if your the only naked adult in a room crying for your mommy

Best Answer

i dont see it as a weakness unless its only used to get your way but otherwise all it means is that you have emotions

Best Answer

ITS NOT I CRY EVERY DAY SOMETIME'S IT MAKE'S ME FEEL BETTER SOME TIME'S IT JUST MAKE'S IT WORSE BUT IT IS NOT A WEAKNESS IT IS A SIGN OF BEING ALIVE AND THAT IS WHAT STARTED IT ALL RIGHT

Best Answer

Not all tears are sad, there are tears of joy and that is showing real emotion. In fact when someone is telling a really heartwarming story, I often ask "did you cry".

Best Answer

Well we cry at birth because it's a natural process and a necessary one. If we do not cry than, Houston, we have a big problem. (I think we die or something like that). But in a more broader perspective of the notion, I think as we grow older we tend to get much more frail. Crying is considered a sign of weakness. One is supposed to endure with courage whatever one has to face. Of course there are different types of crying: tears of joy, tears of remorse, fake tears (crocodile tears), feeling sorry for yourself etc. Some of these tears are natural and welcomed but some are not. One must understand that even in a difficult situation, although crying may have a comforting effect, it does not solve the problem.

Best Answer

We are emotionally vulnerable when we cry. People don't feel safe when they're emotionally vulnerable. Hence, assuming weakness. Not the same thing at all. Allowing oneself to be emotionally vulnerable takes a great deal more strength than holding it all in.

Best Answer

Crying is a sign of problems thats why your only supposed to do it at funerals lol:/

Best Answer

Because Mankind placed that stigma with it. I do not see it as a sign of weakness at all. It is a sign of human compassion. A sign of showing our TRUE emotions at stressful or sad times. So yes it is a sign of being alive not only on the physical level, but also the emotional & spiritual levels too.

Best Answer

Crying is not necessarily a weakness, sometimes it's more human.

Best Answer

It isn't unless people are repressed imo :-)

Best Answer