aloneisnotlonely aloneisnotlonely 31-35, F 5 Answers Jan 24, 2011

Yes, I would want to be warned. I contend that good lovers are the more experienced lovers and like anyone that has stopped doing something they are going to be "rusty" at first getting back into the grove. Excuse the pun. <br />
Like riding a bicycle, yes you can ride the bicycle--but not with the same skill as when you rode quiet often.<br />
.

Best Answer

I have experience in this.. maybe we should get together so I can tell you my answer in private

Best Answer

I'm thinking it would come out in conversation prior to insertion.

Best Answer

I'd hope that if I felt close enough to make love with somebody, then we'd both feel comfortable enough to say what we do and don't like and if we were a bit out of practice.<br />
I experienced this a couple of years ago and it developed into a problem. She had not had sex for so long that she had become incapable, her vaginal entrance unable to stretch. It didn't bother me but she thought it ought to. She was on a visit from a neighboring country, in a sexless marriage. After she returned from a second week's visit, she got all the more uptight and offended, the more I reassured her that I'd actually find it close to rape to think more about whether I could screw her or not than whether she would enjoy it or not. She could experience an ****** and that's all that matters.<br />
Sometimes a woman - or a man! - can't manage ******, maybe too tired or drunk, but they can still feel much more satisfied than one that came so fast it was nearly over before it started. - especially a man, because he has shot his load and that's all that Nature cares about, while she hasn't exhausted anything and - especially a man, because he has shot his load and that's all that Nature cares about, while she hasn't exhausted anything and might easily *** a few more times until she's satisfied emotionally as well as responded physically.

Best Answer

No...his "exposion" won't kill you!b

Best Answer