5tarlight1988 5tarlight1988 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 3, 2011

Maybe the human a$$ breath is a factor.

Just a thought.

Best Answer

Great question ! Maybe they like the car thing because if makes them feel like they are running really, really fast :o)

Best Answer

you can blow in their face as long as youve had something good to eat. I think it has to do with good and bad breath. My dogs like riding on the four wheeler more than they do in the car.

Best Answer

Their heightened sense of smell makes their nasal passages sensitive to the aromas of the interior of a vehicle,as well as that of fuel - things that we don't particularly notice,as we are used to them and our sense of smell is less developed.That is the main reason that they prefer to go towards any window which is open; the fast-moving air circulation is much more to their liking.

Best Answer

It gets us away from your minty fresh human breath....eat a little cat poop, whydoncha?

Best Answer

They stick their head out of the window for the fresh air. When it.s hot, they enjoy the breeze.

Best Answer

The wind doesn't have halitosis?

Best Answer

I total wish I knew! Our dog hates it when I blow in his face but can't get his head out the window fast enough when in the car. I hope someone in EP land actually nows the answer to this question.

Best Answer