I mean suicide is a option but I dont want to die with consequences that lead to a worse life, eg paraplegic or brain dead. All because some nice human decided to save me. I dont have enough funds to go through UNI, i cant even afford health care or dental care. I live in a homeless shelter. Soon to be kicked out because I have been outcasted by fellow residents and staff due to having feelings and a terrible upbringing and worldly views my subconscious reactions and coping mechanisms are horrible. I dont know why isnt it obvious what is happining? We are products of our environment. When different people come from all around the world adjusted to different climates, different ways of life.
lilcuties2 lilcuties2 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Hobbies

unfortunately, humans think they are better than everything/everyone else. This is why the planet is turning to ****.

Best Answer

They can, it's called abortion. And people are against putting animals down too. Depends on who you talk to.

Best Answer

Abortion dosent kill already a living creature

Best Answer

so very true Thekidsmom....

Best Answer

Lilcuties..post birth abortion does.. I'm not making a political statement..just stating a fact.

Best Answer

so very true Thekidsmom...

Best Answer

yea, see they didnt have correct resources to give that person a healthy sustainable life, I dont either, I cant give my self that because I cant reach my goals and aspirations with my resources.

Best Answer

Ok, but..your question was why can't it be done to humans? It is. The law just puts a cut off to the age. I feel your pain sweetie. I do. And you can do this. I know it seems impossible. When you have absolutely nothing left you fight. Because you are worth it. You are.

Best Answer

That would make our population go down...

Best Answer

And that's good...

Best Answer

IM NOT HITLER!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I say that to everyone. They think I am Hitler too. We dont have enough resources for every Tom **** and Harry. No big deal let people die if they want.

Best Answer

Yea :-)

Best Answer

we do...they call it abortion..

Best Answer

sadly, you are so very right.

Best Answer

yup...and the media focus' on gun control....go figure...

Best Answer

we are living in an age of idiocy.. :/
with the media paving the way to more idiocy.
and painting it red with a big fat bow on it. so it looks nice.

Best Answer

yup, and the sheepeople follow to their slaughter...

Best Answer

or aware that we are now idiots LOL

Best Answer

who ever is the puppet would be laughing there heads off. Everything bores me. I know I dont need it. I know we are formed on a christian society.

Best Answer

look at the brain input system on my save the world website if your dead and/or put down you wont get it when its finally invented you know<br />
its bad for them to do it to animals like dogs/cats itll get that much worse if they do it to people<br />
go to www.savetheworld.webgarden.com it has instructions to save my own happiness and save 100 alive beings from getting ******* stabbed to death per day per 30 minutes of your time and billions of humans lives from an extremely drastically painful heart attack per 100 years and quite literally it has an idea for an invention to transmit so much happiness/pleasure youll feel as good as it feels pain to get burnt by 20000 degree celsius lava

Best Answer

In china it happens alot

Best Answer

Well i know people dont understand animals are animals humans are humans

Best Answer

I don't agree with animals being put down because they're unwanted. If everyone would be a responsible pet owner and stop buying from breeders and puppy mills, and get their pets spayed and neutered, there would be a lot less "putting down".

Best Answer

To me human life is me valuable than an animal

Best Answer

You just have to do it right.

Best Answer

If you can find a person who is willing to perform that service for you, then it can be done. But there are laws about taking another person's life, for reasons that are fairly obvious.

Best Answer

because we made such laws. Before that they were doing that.

Best Answer

Way back and when I still worked at a hospital we were sitting in the lounge and I posed this question to the Docs.....It was met with stunned silence.

Best Answer