plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 11 Answers Aug 19 in Politics

No. God knows what is best for us and he has a divine plan as to when the world is going to end. Only he knows the time.

Best Answer

Gods not exist, world cannot end so easily, Earth quite durable, it burn when Sun become red giant star, that occur 5,000,000,000 years.

Best Answer

If everyone in the world said the exact same prayer at the exact same time I don't think he could ignore it.

Best Answer

God's ways are always higher than peoples. Just because people are frustrated and overwhelmed with this world doesn't mean God has bigger plans or that He's willing to allow us to give up on each other or ourselves. He is waiting for the right people to come forward at this point in history and transform this world like never before. Some may call it a dream; others may laugh at the suggestion. I say God gave us everything we'll ever need to truly transform everything and everyone around us. It's not an easy task, it's a battle, but a right battle. I say we start standing for the right battle, not the every day battles of man pitted against man

Best Answer

Only your world

Best Answer

God doesn't answer prayers in real-time. Everything that's set to happen has already happened in God's eyes. We're here to wait for it to happen; God's at the very beginning, middle, and end of it all at once.

Best Answer

Boom!@ ......my head just exploded.............. are you sure?

Best Answer

No, I'm not sure =/

Best Answer

i am not sure about but i am sure that God put end for everything in the right time

Best Answer

Which God? There are so many now, I lose track. Quetzalcoatl, Yahweh, Odin, Pan, Nyx, Shiva, Yog Sothoth, at this point maybe even Akatosh...

Best Answer

Personally I would lean towards Azura. She is nice and you have to love her star

Best Answer

No, he hasn't yet....maybe soon though

Best Answer

No, there is no god so it wouldn't matter.

Best Answer

Nah.... He's chilling in heaven!

Best Answer