scorpioman84 scorpioman84 26-30 9 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Health

No, its a far better process to make a cure so that cure still can be used should the virus return.

Best Answer

Cheaper and more permanent to cure the disease. We didn't eradicate smallpox by killing everyone who got it. We cured it and immunized against it. Now, even if it does resurge, we have tools at hand to respond.

Best Answer

I know there are treatments, but is there a cure?

There was a cure for smallpox - not for HIV/AIDS, unless you know who's holding out on us?

Best Answer

We don't have it yet. But in the last year we've hit some big milestones against the disease and trials are expected to start next year.

Best Answer

That's encouraging news. Let's hope pharmaceutical companies don't get in the way demanding high prices.

Best Answer

No. The epidemic had a source that was not inside a human being. Therefore it can always return.

Best Answer

Good point. :)

Best Answer

Gotta get rid of d monkeys first

Best Answer

Yeah...I guess there always will be some jackass who eats raw monkey or screws one...

Best Answer

No, some animals are carriers

Best Answer

I mean among humans. I thought that was obvious.

Best Answer

If you realy think of it, this could have been a ball breaker 10 years ago, not any more. Now we must just get the ones who have it to live a full life

Best Answer

Not being able to have sex does diminish quality of life, unless you are a nun or priest....

Best Answer