pay special attention to "made in China" it can be injurious and danger to you

Best Answer

Well, people are mainly idiots. As George Carlin said: "think of how stupid the average person is... and then realize, half of them are stupider than that!"<br />
So half of those reviews comes from people suffering from above-average stupidity. Among the remaining half, there are people who just have a different taste than me. So, for every item I need a certain set of people, who I can relate to when it comes to taste and general intelligence. Or a set of people I know good enough to translate their reviews to my needs.<br />
Like movie critics... if the movie gets positive feedback from critics, it's most likely one of the most boring movies ever made... if they give negative feedback, it's most likely an entertaining blockbuster worth watching.

Best Answer

I don't know. <br />
I do think that it would take me forever to buy anything though. That would be a LOT of reading.

Best Answer