FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 93 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in EP

We'll all be looking for a keyboard and we'll finally meet the 65 yo man posing as the 15 yo female

Best Answer

they would stare at each other extremely awkwardly

Best Answer

Lots of awkward silence, and a couple weirdos making out in the corner.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Totally true, though.

Best Answer

Some love. <br />
Some hate.<br />
Some dancing.<br />
Lots of noise. <br />
Talking.<br />
Laughing.<br />
The world could not handle us all together.

Best Answer

I'd be with you, whatever the weather

Best Answer

That is sweet. I would meet so many of my friends at once. Instead of one at a time.

Best Answer

High school disco. Boys on one side girls on the other ;)

Best Answer

so very true

Best Answer

We'd have to wear nametags with our ep names and then we'd know each other.

Best Answer

I'd run for the door. ; )

Best Answer

I'd wonder why all the taller, thinner, younger and more attractive people I know from here haven't shown up. Not that they'd recognize me, since I'm taller, thinner, younger and more attractive on the net than I am in person.

Best Answer

There'd be a bunch of people screaming "LOOK AT ME! I DEMAND YOUR ATTENTION!", NedKelly would be telling jokes to a few cool cats, and everybody else would be trying to keep away from the twisted **** of 50 year olds who just discovered the internet.

Best Answer

the pedophiles will be having a great time.

Best Answer

interesting. awkward. funny. entertaining. creepy...

Best Answer

someone would double dip the chips and start a fight.

Best Answer

Umm many children ?

Best Answer

Mayhem....... after reading everyone's answer, mayhem is exactly the word we all looked for. Remember the K.I.S.S. therory-keep it simple stupid. .. not calling anyone stupid just an axiom

Best Answer

The BDSM fetishists would probably start tying people up and pillaging them, while the baby fetishists fell to the floor wailing in their diapers..and the pedophíles would creep around looking for targets..and the perverts would be trying to stare down all the women's shirts..while the normal people left the house and broke off into groups and began discussing how distasteful all the fetishists and perverts are. Then said normal people would decide the world needs no people like those in the house, so they would lock the doors, bar the windows and burn the house down..this shared secret would cause the community to be more tightly knit, almost like a cult.

Best Answer

The space time continuum would shatter into a million pieces.

Best Answer

pretend like we dont know each other for couple of minutes..

Best Answer

Many would simply leave, myself included, some woudk run away, others would hide, a small minority would embrace good friends, a few dates would be organised, and many children molested.<br />
But a there would be a HUGE dip in the amount of people using EP for a while, because many would be too shy since they have met these people now, and all those kids would know who they had been befriending.

Best Answer

The roof would come down.

Best Answer

wouldn't want to go there

Best Answer