Demons reside in all of us. It is in human nature to carry and nurture these demons. These demons become manifest in our actions. Some believe it takes a God to cast these demons out. They give their true power over to an icon.<br />
We need these demons. They make us grow and learn. They force us to see the nature that is hidden within us and show us a path to a better self.<br />
The human will is at it's strongest after one has fought all his demons and won. That is where God lies. In the human strength of spirit.<br />
Giving ones power over to an icon, religious or otherwise is like giving up, admitting defeat.<br />
I'm not giving up. Bring on the demons!

Best Answer

Duality of self.

Best Answer

This includes God for you are both God and the Devil.

Best Answer

I used to believe that too, but outside my light and darkness there exists an even greater battle between good and evil...as you said, not giving up!!!

Best Answer

We all have our parts in that bigger battle. Even if we don't see it. Every time you smile or make someone smile you deal a blow to the darkness.

Best Answer

i don't believe in what people call "demons", so no problem there.

Best Answer

yes what you believe in you are one with!!!

Best Answer

I know this hurts!

Best Answer

Yeah I believe this hurts those who are stupid enough to believe it!!!!!

Best Answer

Demons, Satan, the devil DO NOT exist.<br />
We are all on ONE Unified Field of Energy.... like a web of energy. All meaning galaxies, solar systems, all planets, the Sun, Earth, humanity, primates, plants, insects, etc. WE as in ALL are made up of the same STUFF - ENERGY! This Field connects all things, no separation, no empty space between physical forms which is just dense energy.<br />
So if we are connected to criminals, that means we are criminals? We are also connected to galaxies, does that mean we are galaxies? Each person is still responsible for their own beliefs, intentions, choices and actions and the consequences. Human beings are here to learn and evolve.<br />
Who are you really? Are you only your actions or are actions just what you do? I am Energy/ Spirit at my Core... Another name for this energy is Consciousness. I believe everyone else is the same. This is life. A criminal still is made up of Energy/Spirit and is still learning and evolving. I do not know what is being brought into completion when someone chooses to commit crime... or are a part of some suspected, negative group. This has something to do with their own personal circumstances.<br />
This physical world of matter is a hologram being projected from the far side of the Universe (See "quantum mechanics.). It is an illusion. We incarnate in each life time to learn, evolve, and raise the energy frequency of our Consciousness... to learn to end suffering and become enlightened. This is my relative truth/reality. Each person has their own. Mine involves quantum mechanics.<br />
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Answer

In the realm of my own personal heresy, we are all malevolent as well as benevolent beings. Demons and righteous. We find it easier to create an anthropomorphism and give it a name than to simply call it negative energy.

Best Answer

No this is not a question about whether demons exist or not, but the fact that they do, and whether you deem yourself as "one" with this negative entities and their energy. Like for instance do you believe you are one with the "reptilian" demons that kill children and other humanbeings, in the name of "power" etc.

Best Answer

OK. In that case, No. I don't believe in incubus or succubus or such creatures.

Best Answer

Usually those who do believe that all things are connected, DO NOT also believe in such Stark separations of positive and negative. Everything is a blend of both, everyone has the potential for great Good and great Evil at the same time. So, while every being can be what you would call a demon they also can just as easily be an angle However most beings fall somewhere in the middle. You are what you choose to be.

Best Answer

My question has nothing to do with whether demons exist, or the polarities of soul existing within, but about Demons that do exist, outside of the "human" and whether you think yourself as "one" with them and the atrocities they commit in the world.

Best Answer

I realise that and in my answer you will see we all have the potential to be a demon, just was we do to be Angels. You are what you choose, if u choose to be a demon then that is what you will be.

Best Answer

not AS a demon, but a demon. If everything IS connected there IS NO distinction between as one or IS one.

Best Answer