FaithFirst FaithFirst 16-17 15 Answers Oct 21, 2010

The greatest power the Devil has is convincing people that he doesn't really exist, people tend to forget this and lean on God to blame him, @Sofican you answered this perfectly, but i will add : God has reigns over the Devil, and allows it to collect its people who choose him. The end result will be refined sugar (The annointed) So when we blame God, we must think carefully at who or what is using us to try and blaspheme against The God of Light.

Best Answer

GOD = DEVIL = GOD = DEVIL <br />
extremes of a spectrum in terms of positivity and negativity . one can't exist without the another , how do you know what right is, if you don't know what is wrong ?

Best Answer

"The thing is God doesn't make slaves, he gave everything he created Free Will." except slaves!

Best Answer

but in reality dont people make their own choices? so BLAME THEMSELVES imma thinkin!!!!!

Best Answer

God& the Devil---Two magical, mystical--cosmic muffins "SOME" of mankind use as excuses for bad behaviour!!

Best Answer

Better not to try to discern good from evil. This is the clear message of the story of Adam and Eve: you have a choice - you can try to determine what is good and what is evil, or you can live.

Best Answer

there's no such thing, they're characters in a fictional book called the bible. so calm down spastic.

Best Answer

Some people would blame God because he is omnipotent and therefore more powerful than the devil. They blame him incorrectly as we live in an imperfect world.

Best Answer

How about blaming people, choose right from wrong, take responsibility for their choices, etc.

Best Answer

Can anybody just be Honest? To me work on Honesty and most right things make more sense. I'm not against that. I'm against what is Dishonest. And most Religions claiming God are using it to be Dishonest with us.

Best Answer

It's my understanding that God uses the Devil for our own good . When we are being rebuked and or punished we are failing to see the truth . To get our attention we are forced to stop and examine our actions , when we repent God not only forgives us but throws the memory of our sins away.I hope I'm right on that....

Best Answer