WanderingAimlessly WanderingAimlessly 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

In healthy relationships, each partner has their own interests and friends. They are changing all the time. Their partner loves this about them. Knowing and loving a person in depth and being as familiar as humanly possible will not breed contempt where there is respect, loyalty and growth.

Best Answer

This made me smile :] Makes me think that there are relationships worth sticking with

Best Answer

There sure are.

Best Answer

RESPECT

Best Answer

stubbornness

Best Answer

This. I'd like to think its a growing need to want to work things out but no..it comes down to stubbornness.

Best Answer

They have something in "Common"!

Best Answer

That says or means nothing. It is what you had in common that got the two of you together...It is what you have in common that keeps some form of interest. But thats not the only thing about them. What about their habits? Somethng you overlooked at first may become the only thing you can see 5..10 years down the road. That funny thing they did at the beginning may become tiresome and overly irritating later on. Just cause you have something in common doesnt mean you wont grow to dislike the the person.

Best Answer

All you are saying is nothing.If you are looking for "Perfection" you are in the wrong galaxy! What about loving your mate "Flaws and All"? That's probably why you don't have anybody....:((

Best Answer

If familiarity breeds contempt,you must dislike yourself.

Best Answer

I'm not saying I'm looking for perfection, I know I'M not perfect and I'm definitely not going to hold that high standard for someone else. I know relationships are work, but forever is a long time to be with one single person. Its daunting thinking of that way..Okay? So you have something in common, but you probably do with a million other people. What makes you think that the person you're with now is someone worth the feeling of irritance. But thanks for the personal attack when all I was doing was having a conversation, bro. If you can't make points without getting hostile dont respond.

Best Answer

Wait a mintue? You was the one who got all bended out of shape trying to tell me something about two people in a relationship need more then having something in common. Yes,there are many people, I have something in common with but, I'm not married to them. If you don't want me to comment on your topics don't put them on ep. I was just speaking my mind and voicing my opinion and I know you are going to let "Me"! I'm not no bro either!

Best Answer

Yes I wanted opinions, I wanted reasons about what people thought about the phrase. What I did not want was your random bout of hostility because I threw out a few extra points. If you didnt agree with said points then you throw out more to support your thoughts. But I apologize for asking such a question that would warrant a response such as that.
Have a nice night.

Best Answer

Sorry,if my opinion offended you but you asked and I anserwed. If you didn't like it,you didn't have to respond,just that simple. You have a nice night also.

Best Answer

I believe Relationships are Hard work...and Basically putting up with other people's crap...and vice versa.

Best Answer

This is true...but how much **** are you willing to put up with?

Best Answer

its hard to get out of a relationship

Best Answer

That it is...but I'd rather not be in a relationship if I'm not happy

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Misery loves company.

Best Answer

In contempt

Best Answer

Complacency.

Best Answer