Why would you outlaw something that I not the problem. It is added to the problem but is not the problem. Biggest problem with obesity within the US today is stress. Job stress, life stress, and most of us today are under more stress then has been in 100 years. But the other problem is with obesity is the US population is getting old. Most of Americans today are above the age of 50 and older. Everybody gets heavier with age but the big problem is child that are obese.

Best Answer

It would help, but thats not 100% the problem

Best Answer

Yea sometimes it's genetics which is over looked sometimes when people just hear the word obesity.

Best Answer

Honestly no because there are many ways people can become obese.

Best Answer

Nope. There would be underground eating clubs.

Best Answer

hahah!!! i bet there would be!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I don't think so. Fast food is global and other countries don't seem to have that many weight issues.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Fast food isn't the problem, it's so cheap that people can easily afford even 5 burgers and they have no portion control and it gets out of hand, but fast food isn't the problem

Best Answer

No, but Michelle would be happy, along with mandatory exercise every day.

Best Answer

She should take her own advice.

Best Answer

Lol!! Well said! :)

Best Answer

If obesity was only caused by fast food, maybe. It's not even always an issue of food, period. It's possible to gain weight because of glandular and hormonal problems, and there are even presc<x>ription drugs (prednisone comes to mind) that cause weight gain as a side effect.

Best Answer

Solved no but it may help some some

Best Answer

It might lower obesity rates if there aren't easily accessible, illegal alternatives....lol, black market burgers. <br />
I think the problem mostly has to do with ****** home food and sedentary life styles though. I mean, not a lot of people eat fast food so regularly that if they stopped they'd go from obese to runway model overnight.

Best Answer

It's always the "fat cats" who wanna tell us how to live, isn't it? They have so much money, they become bored with life, and want to "do some good". As to obesity, genetics, metabolism, lifestyle, and how much a person eats all play a role. After so many years of cooking for myself, even a meal at a sit-down restaurant makes me a little ill.

Best Answer

No... but I don't believe the food industry is well regulated ...I mean "natural flavor" is not an ingredient and grease isn't cheese.

Best Answer

No. People would still over eat, and fast food isn't the only food that is bad for you.

Best Answer