shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 83 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Unemployment

A prostitute. I don't steal, I think we wrongly look down on prostitutes, I don't like the feeling of helplessness but we're all basically prostitutes already, so why not.

Best Answer

Yup. I am all ready a begging *****, so why change now...

Best Answer

Woww that is the most educated answer I have seen on here, and truthfully i mean it when I say that, not meant to sound sarcastic, but its a really good answer.

Best Answer

the reality of something is different than the fantasy of it. I understand the feeling "I am already a prostitute" since lots of jobs seem to amount to that. But I bet if you ask one of the many many male prostitutes in my area and they had better choices......they would pick something else

Best Answer

Once you understand what the money in your pocket is, what gives it value (for lackthereof) and how you get it, you realize you're just like a prostitute.

Best Answer

Prostitute---I'm so good I'd get paid enough to only have to work a couple of days a year

Best Answer

Woo-hoo, Ernie ! ;D

Best Answer

I'll be right over! How much do I need to beg for and steel to get you to answer the door?

Best Answer

Sex with a 56-60 year old man named after a fat, loud-mouthed bus driver---I'm guessing more than you can afford. ;)

Best Answer

You mean a Wall Street banker? (Apologies to prostitutes.)

Best Answer

lol that was awesome, Crazy

Best Answer

Thief. At least a thief can have self-esteem.

Best Answer

i stole (from stores) as a teenager...never liked the anxiety it gave me plus some girl that i was with got caught (trying to steal clothes and return them for gas $) so i quit. personally, i'd rather earn the money and then pay for my stuff. it's a WAAAAY better feeling!

Best Answer

Me too, but look at the options that were given

Best Answer

right, they all suck (in one way, shape, or form)

Best Answer

I would be a thieve<br />
I see pervert Billy would be a prostitute well that fcukwit would starve to death as it any self respecting lady would sleep with him

Best Answer

If I was a good thief, I could rob the wealthy and give to the beggar. Then if that didn't turn the prostitute on -enough to give it up for free, I would have to con her into believing she was robbing me. :-)

Best Answer

Thief. But I'd want to be a high-class thief, like the guys in the Ocean's movies (11, 12 and 13).

Best Answer

A prostitute because I'm lazy and lay down a lot anyway.

Best Answer

Prostitute. Because one I would never brg for anything two I would never thieve off anyone so I would earn that money.

Best Answer

I meant beg

Best Answer

Then I'd be a prostitute so at least I'd work for my money. I don't want to beg if I can work and I'm too honest to steal so I can't to be a thief either.

Best Answer

manwhore thief. bone the laies and steal whatever isnt bolted down on my way out

Best Answer

Of the three, only one is a legit business.

Best Answer

yeah, thief=politician.

Best Answer

I would Probably find another route than your options -- But at the end of the day -- whatever it takes to survive.

Best Answer

drug dealer??

Best Answer

A thief! I'm tired of begging and prostitution.

Best Answer

well, I am too proud to beg and too honest to steal, so....!

Best Answer

thief,in the genes

Best Answer

no sin in begging.. i could beg for a job id be a beggar

Best Answer

Thieves and beggars are burdens on society, but prostitution is a valued job. I might even experience pride in being a prostitute if I managed myself.

Best Answer

Beggar

Best Answer

FRED GARVIN male prostitute!!

Best Answer