I'd have to buy more popcorn to sit back and watch the sh*t storm of religious folks (ironically) raising hell

Best Answer

from my observations it is mostly young ppl who are more open minded, it's usually the older folks that are set in their ways that need convincing. But thanks, you've given me hope also.

Best Answer

I would get invited to more weddings.

Best Answer

Hear, hear!

Best Answer

As a straight male I don't see who would have any problems with America being a little/lot more fabulous.

Best Answer

I would be allowed to actually marry the woman I call my wife, my stepson would actually be my stepson, when we have a child of our own, I would not have to worry about my parents trying to take the baby away from us, I would be eligible for her health insurance, I would not have to worry about a fight with the state over her/our estate if something were to happen to her... It would affect my life tremendously.

Best Answer

It wouldn't affect me. People should be allowed to do whatever they feel is right so long as it does not DIRECTLY interfere or harm any other person.

Best Answer

won't affect my life but for the moral of this fallen country gives concern. America was built on God who in his holy bible tells us how to live. Now that Americans are dismissing God finding their own way. i feel sorry fr the matter of displacing a abundant holy life for a self pleasing life. Nt just American but what morals do we have? do we stand up for any Godly way? Im glad God is God no matter how people try to dilute Him. Hes showing us hiswer, there so many ways God is getting played. This is not a game. Men need to take dominion over this world and do what God has told them to do. Toi many

Best Answer

wouldnt legalizing gay marriage boost the morals of America? and I am Canadian, so gay marriage is all goes, but I think that legalizing gay marriage would, firstly, take away one problem so many people have with this issue. Also there it is in YOUR contitution that all men are created equal. illegalizing gay marriagge is in direct conflict with not only your constitution, but also the basic human rights.

Best Answer

Not at all. But I think they would be required to take a blood test with unpredictable results.

Best Answer

If it didn't put money in the bank for me or get me a girlfriend or fill my refrigerator, it wouldn't affect me. I live in New York.

Best Answer

It would open new doors for me if I wanted to go down that road.

Best Answer

I bet if people who were gay weren't as flambouyant (yeah i'm a crossdresser, but it's not like I go around with really strange outfits and hairdos) (and most aren't) (I believe in marriage between any 2 human beings) (and I love parentheses) they'd have a much better time. also multiculturalism doesn't work well, but when two assimilate, they bring parts of both forward, so i think it would be overall beneficiary to people in the U.S.A.

Best Answer

It wouldnt effect me at all

Best Answer

It would not affect my life at all.

Best Answer

My daughter, who I walked down the aisle, and gave away would be officially married with all associated benefits. We (the family) certainly consider her married. And no, they aren't living in sin.

Best Answer

in now way. although Maury would be 100% exciting;D

Best Answer

We would be going to a bunch of weddings.

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
It wouldn't bother me at all........nothing would change in my life....HUGS<KIC

Best Answer

It wouldn't at all.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have to to listen to all the chatter on the news, with the issue settled, so I'd say that'd be an improvement.

Best Answer

Not one bit who cares. Someone could marry their cat for all I care.

Best Answer

Why should we care who other people marry? It's their choice it's their life. It wouldn't affect mine.

Best Answer