my only assumption - gay women are more intelligent than gay men!
citysleeper citysleeper 36-40, M 10 Answers Aug 19, 2011

What makes you think they don't. They should wear signs saying "I'm a Lesbian" just so you can identify them in the stands?

Best Answer

I find that lesbians are a lot less likely to imitate men than gay guys are to imitate women. It's kind of interesting. There are women who dress as men and have more masculine interests, but lesbianism is often only about who a woman is sexually attracted to, not who she is trying to BE in all other aspects of her life. I have found that more men tend to want to be "feminine" than women want to be masculine. It seems to me that gay men are more often prone to a sort of identity crisis with their gender. I haven't found it to be the case as often with females.

Best Answer

This seems like a vast over generalization. Like saying all Japanese people carry expensive cameras all the time, wherever they are. Or all Frenchmen are great cooks. Wow.

Best Answer

generalising is ok you know. who's got time to be specific anymore!

Best Answer

You mean all Japanese don't carry expensive cameras all the time? Dang. Who knew?

Best Answer

I thought the Frenchmen were good lovers, I had no idea they cooked too?

Best Answer

Okay, then I guess it is okay to say all people who ask questions about gay and lesbian are insecure in their own sexuality and need therapy. Yes?????? or no?

Best Answer

Shhhh, it is supposed to be a big secret. I don't think they want anyone to know that some of them actually have lives that include more than taking pictures with expensive cameras. Let's keep that between just the two of us. Shhh

Best Answer

they are too sophisticated for football.

Best Answer

Cos them LAZY BITC H ES .

Best Answer

Gender aspects are so complex I do not think anyone will ever totally understand.

Best Answer

A woman trying to be more like a man is not SUPPOSED to be specifically referred to as Lesbian but more so dyke.

Best Answer