gableguy gableguy 56-60, M 7 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Community

Its called a mirror

Best Answer

ghosts often appear in mirrors

Best Answer

Whoa u just blew my mind

Best Answer

I have never heard that they do not know they're dead.

Best Answer

Ghosts can go through solid ob<x>jects and so maybe that means they can't see them in which maybe we go through ghostly things and we don't realize it.

Best Answer

Ghosts? How about demonic spirits? That's what they are. Humans who die either go to heaven or hell. Heaven if they were born again by receiving Jesus Christ as their Savior or hell for rejecting God's perfect gift to mankind. Are you saved? If not, why not? What is that thing that keeps you from receiving Jesus Christ as your savior so that you can know for sure that you will be going to heaven?

Best Answer

i respect your beliefs but kindly don't impose them on me. enlightenment doesn't care how you get there.

Best Answer

Exactly, PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, trust The Lord and you shall be born again, Jesus was the best message God could have sent us that proved He was real!

Best Answer

Now,its true I haven't met all the major ghosts,but as a rule they are quite aware they are dead...do not underestimate the ghost or be existro-centric!

Best Answer

then kindly get back to me when you have met all the major ghosts

Best Answer

Done-they know it!

Best Answer