Never used to !!

Best Answer

Not my world

Best Answer

I was once at a restaurant with my ex, and the waitress started raving on and on about how fabuluous his cologne smelled. She practically crawled in his lap. I did consider complaining about her to management, but I didn't want her to lose her job.

Best Answer

seems like it

Best Answer

QuestionMarks : Is This Husband of Many Years a QuestionMark ?

Best Answer

No. This didn't happen. It was just a dream. But it made me want to pose the question because at one time we would have thought a man kissing another man was odd or even wrong, but now it is actively encouraged! Another reason I posed it is because I know several Christian young people who are living with their boyfriend and having a baby out of wedlock. There is no protest, but only encouragement from their church. So it's seems the social fabric of our society is changing and so I'm wondering if this might be changing too. Had a posed it as a dream I wouldn't have gotten the answers I was looking for.

Best Answer

QuestionMarks : Ma'am, Actually I have hoped Someone would notice the World is a changing Place. Please allow (me) a Type of Christian, to Explain a Real Truth; When This Man/me did Change his Ways, Significantly- 25 Years Hence , Changing even More So 2014 Via Temporary HIV/AIDS, My Eyes did Open to a Few Fast Facts, If a Christian is Not so Very Careful, One Can & Will Become Religiously Retarded, * Sir- How Dare You Say That ! It did happen to me, In 2014 I began to throw that Off. A Religious Retard is One who does Believe that the God of Heaven has chosen "Them" to Use their Bible as a Giant Hammer, Striking everyone in Sight. (Sinner Here Sinner there.) Pump Your Brakes Man. Now Papa's Got a Brand New Bag, Check This - What if I Work out my "Own" Salvation with Fear? Drop the Hammer ! Only to Tell Peoples that Love is Mentioned in that Bible 300 -500 X's. How has the "Church" Missed That ? So to the "Church" worried 'Bout Who You Kiss, Get A Grip on that "Love" Thing, 'Cause That Tired Message - Your Gonna Burn - is Not Working, Is It ? Public Announcement , Beeeeeeee- eeeep. I am and Have Been demonstrating "Love" and Forgiveness, Setting My Flaws under a Magnifying Glass, Always Remembering to Subdue my Shortcomings, Envies,Anger - What? So I Haven't Got *Time, to Frown on Another Brother. Ain't Nobody Got Time For That ! Where is The Love ?

Best Answer

There is one flaw in that: the world is going to hell in a hand basket. We have to share the message of salvation.

Best Answer

What was his response. He is the married one. If he is not willing to push her away and choose you in public then why are you with him.

Best Answer

Read my response to 'Imightbejaded'. This never happened. It was just a dream.

Best Answer

I didn't realize it was a dream though until I woke up!

Best Answer

What was the social situation??

Best Answer

Yeah, what’s your problem? Lighten up.

Best Answer