jalvinmehta jalvinmehta 26-30 12 Answers May 6, 2011

Because there is no such thing as gender equality.

Best Answer

We don't actually care what women wear, we're still going to sleep with them and they still have the power in that department. Boys can't wear girls clothes because immediately that signals that there is some major defect going on: it's not understood what women are looking for in a partner or it doesn't care. It's stopped playing the game. Since animals tend not willingly remove themselves from the gene pool the boy wearing the girls clothes is obviously broken.

That's how the human mind tends to think.

Best Answer

I see no reason why. Go for it. A lot of people would be put off, but they are closed minded, and insecure individuals with problems with which they cannot deal.

Best Answer

You can...but at the same time, guys can go shirtless but we girls can't....so there's all kinds of unequality out there. what to do?

Best Answer

who says they cant ... :-) many do

from my point of view I didnt think there would be enough room where comfort counted ha ha

Best Answer

They can! I wear female attire, including dresses and skirts and I am a male. Most crossdressers are 100% hetrosexual!

Best Answer

Anything but a bra because they have nothing to stop bouncing around

Best Answer

Would you like to bet? I don't go topless because I have a very nice pair. I have been told it happened because I am older and my T levels have dropped and my body has an over abundance of Estrogen.

Best Answer

i do, especially in the summer, i like to wear my skirt which i got in Fiji (guys wear them there too, they're just called sulus). its more comfortable in the hot weather

Best Answer

They can, but they have to have thick skin to take the ridicule. "Fair" is only a place where they tie big blue ribbons around the necks of big pink pigs!

Best Answer

People like to hang on to that certainty, men may be afraid of falling for another man. In the eighties people would play with gender codes but now it's back into prohibition time.

Best Answer