5musicbox5 5musicbox5 56-60, M 36 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Youth

who wrote the rules on gender specific clothes anyway? obviously i am biased on this subject but i think it doesnt matter what a person wears, the clothing does not define the person. now i do think that women have way more varieties to choose from made from all sorts of exotic materials and that people should be able to choose for themselves how they want to dress without everyone automatically assuming that they are a sissy or homosexual.

Best Answer

If girls who wear pants were "tom boys" then virtually 100% of today's girls could be correctly labeled as "tom boys". Check out any school or shopping center anywhere in America if you don't believe me. That is just a fact. Boys who wear a skirt or a dress are just exercising the same freedom of choice that today's girls are exercising. "Cross-dressing" usually refers to someone of either gender who wishes to look like, talk like and be mistaken for being a legitimate member of the gender different he or she was at the moment of birth.

Best Answer

I don't know what the ex<x>pression would be but I think it is so unfair for the male population. Why oh why can't we be able to wear what we like and have the freedom in the same way that girls and women do. It should be acceptable in this modern "free" world. I for one would be glad if I could wear skirts or dresses when and where I like without being called degrading names. I am not a sissy, nancyboy, homosexual or any of the other things that I have been called. I just like the freedom and feel of dresses, skirts and other female clothes.

Best Answer

I agree with you I think all males should have freedom to try it, and introduce it to the younger generation, so then they would be use to it as they grow up. Yes they shouldn't say its degrading or names as males wore skirts along time before women did and men were the first also to wear high heels, women always take what the men has, just the same way they have taken to wearing the pants. its our right to wear skirt and dresses for that matter pants were made for riding horses and males should not called names for wearing them because its a males garment any way and would not be cross-dressing, the ones that are cross-dressing if anything are the girls woman it was made for males.

Best Answer

Prior to the end of the 16th Century both genders wore similar clothes anyway (tunic and skirt). It was common until the end of the 19th Century for boys to wear girls clothes until puberty.<br />
There is an imbalance though. It is fine for ladies to wear male clothing but not for a man to wear female clothing. In the UK at least.<br />
I don't know why it is......

Best Answer

Sissies or Nancies...(not my words...it's an old-school ex<x>pression)

Best Answer

Probably a Jill girl. But if just wearing jeans mke you a tom girl than I am out of luck.

Best Answer

JaneGirls

Best Answer

They are called girl-boys

Best Answer

Either a "sissy" or most commonly a "Nancy girl"

Best Answer

A brave man.

Best Answer

sweet as sugar!

Best Answer

Kilt wearers and David Beckham.

Best Answer

Scottish

Best Answer

Scottish?

Best Answer

MARY GIRLS

Best Answer

**** girl

Best Answer

A feel a breeze

Best Answer

I've always heard: sissy

Best Answer

Yoga pants

Best Answer

Sissy's, whats wrong wiv that, ill be yovr sissy plaything if you like music. I can be a very good sissy or your T-Girl Misstress. What floats ya bout music?

Best Answer