Note once you choose one you never use the other.. .
Methen Methen 46-50, M 8 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Takes too much energy to be angry all the time. I would prefer less stress and more niceness!

Best Answer

I prefer not choosing any "extremities" in topics other than love, humor and honesty.

Best Answer

But if i was forced to choose, I'd choose hate. Being forced to be nice even when you are being hurt would destroy your sanity. Imagine being polite to someone who is violently raping you and then thanking him afterwards. But at least if you knew you were helplessly hateful, you could isolate yourself and only interact with those who are deserving. Become some sort of angry batman.

Best Answer

I would choose to be nice all the time,because i TRY my best to be as nice as possible as much as possible! But every now and then their's something that makes me mad,but i try to not voice it! Lol :)

Best Answer

Hateful, why in the world would a person want to go through life being nice? Actually, both would be equally exhausting.

Best Answer

neither...either one to the extreme makes you an emotional wreck. I would find a balance between both.

Best Answer