Cat... but if none of those fit your fancy I would reccomend a ferret. They are simular to cats, follow you around like dogs, but they sleep all the time and you can put them in a cage when they p*ss you off!

Best Answer

used to be cat, probably bird now.

Best Answer

The cat I have right now acts surprisingly like a dog.. and is really good at catching birds.. I have all 3 lol

Best Answer

LOL well I guess having both wouldn't work then.

Best Answer

A mans best friend.

Best Answer

DOG

Best Answer

Depends on your situation.<br />
Dogs help deter criminals, and they're always full of energy so if you like that then they can cheer you up. Cats are great because you can be at work all day and you know they'll use the cat litter and they seem not to mind when they're alone for long periods, whereas dogs can get lonely and moody if left alone for too long. That being said cats can fall out with you now and again, and I can tell you a few stories about cats holding grudges, they're quite vindictive so you need to watch what you do. They also bring in dead animals and make mess, smelly and inconvenient.<br />
Both will shed hair at times in the year so you need to clean up after them but you can get breeds of dog that don''t shed. Dogs cost more, they eat more and will need to be taken for walks, so if you're not up for the extra responsibility then they could become a chore. Not fair to them or you. Also you need to teach a dog good manners, whereas a cat will never jump up on guests.<br />
But when it comes down to it, check out Youtube for videos of dogs saving people and other dogs, they're loyal and noble creatures. Genuinely impressive, and while I once found a lost chicken because our cat was sitting staring towards its direction I've never seen nor heard of a cat saving anyone. I don't favour either cats or dogs, I love all animals but to be honest I trust my dog more than my cat, he's got my back no matter what happens.<br />
Hope this helps if you're considering a pet :)

Best Answer

dog. hands down

Best Answer

Cog. Yes.

Best Answer

can i chose a fish?

Best Answer

A cat. I'm a cat guy. =)

Best Answer

Kitties!

Best Answer

I've already chosen: a budgie

Best Answer

I chose cats :)

Best Answer