It's about freaking time.

Best Answer

slap him on the back and say move over big fella, let me show how its done

Best Answer

nice, just what i believe is in order as well

Best Answer

cheers matie, my original answer was gunna be ' dude i wasn't expecting this job for another 40 odd yrs, but ok'. but had second thoughts :)

Best Answer

i can't imagine someone creating something, and then asking the advice of someone that had no hand in

Best Answer

I would do whatever God asked or told me to do, but would also depend on what the outcome was going to be if good or bad, on my feelings for humanity????

Best Answer

I am not sure I would be able to answer him/her. I would wait to be assured I was equipped to answer via the response or approach. Like if it was bl<x>inking billboard sign thing naturally I would ignore it probably. Ok for sure it would take years before this would correlate to me what was actually happening. I am kinda dim sometimes. Yeah Inwould say the world was fukt.

Best Answer

I would be asking God what is the point of this whole living here on earth business. What is the point?

Best Answer

Happy to share my own personal experiences ...

Best Answer