No....why should i have to prove my faith?<br />
To a god that won`t prove that he exists.......and more to the point.....if god knows everything...he would already know how strong my faith is....so why would he need proof of what he already knows?

Best Answer

I agree Complelty , took the words right out of my mind

Best Answer

Well, according to your Bible that is exactly what he did... and then he totally said "PSYCH!!!! Oh man, I was just seeing if you would actually do it!" Or something like that, anyway. Kind of like the sense of humor he had with Job.<br />
My answer is No. But then, you are asking if we would do it to prove our faith, and I am not a Christian, so I suppose it is obvious that I would say no.

Best Answer

I would seriously look up at him and say you what?? OK OK enough is enough.....I thought you were having a laugh when you told us to cut the top off our c**k's but now you want a bleeding sacrifice....buddah never asked me for that !!!!

Best Answer

never in a million years. im not sure what i believe, but i cant imagine any god would have human emotion like arrogance to demand such a thing.

Best Answer

no way i will rather accept myself as unfaithful

Best Answer