cream and sugar?

Best Answer

I will ask four things to God, first the uncured diseases, second unified climate to suit for all people and to get enough water, third electricity problem and fourth fuel problem. If the above four things are solved by the God, then the earth will be Heaven for all people.

Best Answer

All this is very materialistic, I do not call this heaven at all. Properly organized man has the ability to work on these on its own. I would ask him to make people genuinely good. All the things you cited omit all the bad sides of people.
Now that I do not believe in god and there will always be mean people to abuse in one or another others.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

how are my children.

Best Answer

Presuming it's Yhwh then I'd ask a bunch of stuff. Can you say your name slowly for me? Who is Jesus? Is there a universe or multiverse? Is there life on other planets and if so what does this mean for your Christology? What is consciousness? Let's talk about your ontology: how many centers of consciousness do you have? How many modes of being do you have? At what point did proto-Homo Sapiens became Homo Sapiens and develop self-awareness? I'm confused, are you transcendent or immanent? If you could intervene but choose not to, how are you not malevolent? If you want to intervene, but can't, how are you not impotent? Many more questions...

Best Answer

We all have the spark of god in us ... InLakesh ... except that most live in denial

Best Answer

I would ask him:<br />
What do I do now?<br />
How come I don't feel anything when I go to church and how come I can't seem to feel that you are real even though I believe that you are (and that question would make sense to him because he is God).<br />
How come there is stuff in the Bible that seems wrong?

Best Answer

External testicles, did you have an extra roll of elbow skin you had to use up?

Best Answer